Sleep Diagnostic Center
The skilled and experienced staff of the Sleep Diagnostic Center at DeKalb Health provides a wide range of testing and treatment services, each delivered in a highly personalized and cost-efficient manner. These services are designed to help people suffering from chronic sleep problems, including problems falling asleep, staying asleep at night, staying awake during the day and/or excessive snoring or breathing disturbances.
Services offered at the Sleep Diagnostics Center at DeKalb Health include:
- Private bed with a private bath
- Treatment availability 5 nights per week
- TV in room for relaxation
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Outpatient services for overnight testing